Shipping lead time refers to when your products will leave our warehouse. Once your order ships, delivery times may vary by location, carrier, and other factors.
Shipping to the contiguous United States is available when you place an order on our website. For Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and international destinations, please contact us directly.
Our pulley and pin operated Select Umbrella, for deck or in-pool use, features a powder-coated 2” pole.
High-quality materials, such as ﬁberglass ribs, a single sewn-in vent, and Sunbrella fabrics make our Select Umbrella resistant to wind, corrosion, rust, and warping. Choose from our canopy and pole combinations to create the perfect umbrella to match your personal style. The Select Umbrella can be paired with an umbrella base or used freestanding in an umbrella sleeve.
To create the ultimate pool scene, pair with a Ledge Lounger 22” Side Table, Ice Bin Side Table, or Round Sunbed.
Pool Umbrella Features
- Perfect for residential and commercial use
- Use in-pool or on deck
- Pulley and pin operation
- 2” solid, one-piece, powder-coated pole
- Flexible fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints, hubs and end tips
- Canopy features single sewn-in vent and Sunbrella marine or furniture-grade fabric
- High resistance to wind, corrosion, rust and warping
Pole Height Determined by Canopy Size
|Canopy||9' Octagon||11' Octagon||6' Square||7.5' Square||10' Square|
Would you like your pole cut to a custom height? Please reach out to us via our contact form, our customer service team will be happy to help you.
Umbrellas are warranted for five (5) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship.
- For warranty to apply, all umbrellas must be secured in a properly weighted base.
- Warranty does not cover the umbrella pole.
- The customer is responsible for taking the umbrella down when winds reach unsafe conditions.
Fabric warranties vary by fabric type and are covered under a limited prorated warranty provided directly from the fabric mill. This warranty covers the fabric becoming unserviceable because of loss of color or strength from normal exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot, and atmospheric chemicals.
- Warranty does not cover ripped, torn, or frayed fabric or seams.
- Marine-grade solution-dyed fabrics are warranted against lightfastness for a period of (10) years.
- Furniture-grade solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of (5) years.
Cleaning and Care
- Always use a soft bristle brush or cloth when cleaning.
- For routine cleaning, just use water.
- For deep cleaning or spot cleaning fabric, use a mix of mild detergent and water along with a soft terry cloth.
- Wipe pole clean with soft cloth as needed.
- Always wipe in small circular motions.
Ships within 3 weeks:
White, Cadet Grey, Charcoal Grey, Capri, Linen, Logo Red, Navy Blue, Orange, Pacific Blue
Ships within 5 weeks:
Toast, Forest Green, Pistachio, Turquoise, Turquoise Stripe, Blue Stripe, Captain Navy, Black Stripe, Black, Terracotta, Coral, Red Stripe, Sunflower, Yellow Stripe
An umbrella is the perfect finishing touch to any outdoor scene. Whether on your pool ledge, or enjoying much needed outdoor time on your deck or patio, Our Umbrella Collection has just what you need to complete the chill spot of your choice. Made with superior quality materials and outdoor fabrics, our umbrellas are both durable and stylish. Choose from hundreds of unique color combinations to add a personalized touch that fits your style in any season. Simply insert into your built-in umbrella sleeve or pair with one of our bases, dining tables or in-pool side tables. Rain or shine, we’ve got you covered wherever you decide to lounge.